Our client a well recognized brand in analytics is looking to fill the position of Data Solutions & Strategy Lead.
Data Solutions & Strategy Lead will be an impactful individual contributor who guides clients through the complex and fragmented martech and data landscapes. The role focuses specifically on martech, inclusive of DMPs, Identity, CRM, Marketing Automation, Personalization, Analytics and Tag Management. You’ll guide clients and agency teams to understand the business value of the martech solutions; provide valuable consultative services (business requirements gathering, RFIs, RFPs); and act as subject matter expert in the space.
- Deliver consultative guidance on the marketing technology landscape to clients and internal teams; collaborate with colleagues to recommend specific martech or data providers (includes formal RFIs and RFPs).
- Presentation development and delivery, vendor evaluations and recommendations, data flow design, pre-sales/sales support
- Review and co-author point of view, case studies, best practices, and key considerations around the benefits of marketing technologies as well as specific platforms
- Maintain in-depth expertise on the quickly evolving marketing technology landscape, with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: DMPs, TMS, Identity, CRM data management & onboarding, application of 1st/2nd/3rd party data, cross-device identity, analytics tools, data visualization and data co-ops
- Nurture strong working relationships with clients, vendors, and internal teams to collaborate on service delivery, assess educational needs, provide thought leadership, and optimize engagement methods
- Support the design, growth, and evolution of the consulting function – inclusive developing new services that can lead to revenue for the organization
- 6-8+ years relevant professional experience, with emphasis in solution development and delivery across marketing, technology, and data
- Experience working in a consulting or marketing technology environment is desired
- Technical proficiency with one of more of: Adobe Audience Manager, Neustar IDMP, Nielsen DMP, BlueKai (Oracle), Krux (Salesforce)
- Demonstrated effectiveness in breaking down complex client challenges into clear opportunities, especially when communicating on highly technical subject matter
- Able to articulate points of view across diverse audiences (from marketing VPs through to CIOs)
- Able to independently manage multiple projects
- Analytical mindset with knowledge and passion for marketing, data, and technology
- Creative thinker that is willing to challenge the norm to improve product offerings
- Proactive individual with strong problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or Social Science